3030P – Portable Heated Hydrocarbon FID Analyser
The ultimate in heated hydrocarbon analysers
The portable 3030 P FID analyser is the ultimate in heated hydrocarbon analysis for total VOC measurement.
Fully microprocessor-controlled and sold with remote control, the portable 3030 P FID analyser has many different uses. It can perform high-quality analyses both as a portable device and also when static and collecting data for days, or even weeks at a time. Ideal for the incineration and recovery of solvents, paint shops, gas turbines, for the automotive sector, or for any other industry where there is a need to measure or monitor VOC emissions.
The portable 3030 P FID analyser comes complete with calibration record, heated sample pump and 5 m heated sample line (other lengths available), and a rechargeable hydrogen cylinder allowing up to 50 hours of operation.
The portable 3030 P FID analyser analyses VOCs, polyhalogenated and aromatic hydrocarbons (ketones, alcohols, aldehydes, Vinyl Chorlide, ETO, chlorinated solvents) etc.
Scale of analysis
Large measurement scale: 0.1 ppm to 10 000 ppm (standard) and 100 000 ppm (optionally available).
3030P Analyser Technical Specifications
- Flame ionisation detector (FID) heated to 200 °
- Excellent sensitivity: from 0.1 ppm
- Ultra-rapid response time: 1 sec. for T90
- Excellent calibration (zero & span)
- Automatic zero drift compensation
- Very simple direct reading function
- Linearity better than 0.5% on standard scale
- Temperature effect: a change from 10 ° C to 30 ° C shows a variation of less than 1% PE
- 4-digit electronic display with graph bar
- Outputs: 0-10 VDC, 4-20 mA and RS-232
- Heated sample line length: 5 metres
- Low maintenance
- Weight: 15 Kg
3030P Analyser: Practical Applications
The portable 3030 P FID analyser has a wide range of applications:
- Environmental: chimney waste, leak monitoring, soil decontamination, wastewater treatment plants...
- Industrial hygiene: toxicity, workstation audits, spot checks...
- Industrial processes: incineration and recovery of solvents, paint shops, the automotive sector, total hydrocarbon (THC) measuring...
- Highly sensitive: from 0.1 ppm
- Rapid response time: 1 sec for T90
- Very stable (zero and span)