FID 9000H - heated THC FID analyser
Exceptional dynamic scale allows a measurement of 0.1 ppm to 50% Vol
The FID 9000 H analyser is based on a flame ionisation detector (FID) with electronic flow control that injects a small portion of the gas sample to the detector flame. During the combustion process, the organic or hydrocarbon gases in the gas sample are ionised, enabling detection and analysis as a concentration. The FID 9000 H analyser can analyse samples up to 200 ° C without condensation reaching the detector. Automatic calibration improves the reliability of long-term analyses.
Fast response time
The electronic back-pressure controller with sampling by-pass system ensures a rapid response. The exceptional dynamic scale allows a measurement of 0.1 ppm to 50% Vol.
One-point or multi-point internal modules for pre-filtered (<0.1 micron) and condensing samples with or without sampling pump.
The 9000H heated FID analyser can perform continuous detection of total hydrocarbons in samples, and ensures they remain heated to above their dew point.
FID 9000H Analyser: Technical Specifications
- Detector: flame ionisation detector (FID)
- Sample temperature: up to 200 ° C
- Scale: 0.1 ppm to 50% Vol
- MDQ: 0.10 ppm (propane)
- Repeatability: +/- 1% PE response
- Drift: +/- 1% over 24 hours of PE
- Response time: T90 <5 sec.
- Alarms: Audible and visual alarms for multi-level concentration and fault alarms. Alarms can also be associated with external equipment control relays.
- Sampling: single point or multi-point internal modules for pre-filtered samples (<0.1 microns) and condensers with or without sampling pump.
- Calibration: automatic or manual programmable calibration.
- Gas: Hydrogen 40 cc / min, Air 200 cc / min (typical). The amount of hydrocarbons must be less than 1 ppm. H2 / He also available.
- Configuration: bench-top or rack-mounted 19 "(48.3cm)
- Connections: 1/4 "(6.35 mm)
- Operating temperature: 0 - 40 ° C
- Operating humidity: 0 - 95% (non-condensing)
- Power: 90 - 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 3A.Display: 3.4 "(8.6cm) x 4.5" (11.4cm) screen
- Outputs :
- Logic: 5 programmable relays - 3A @ 230V AC
- Analog: 1 programmable 0-20mA output or 4-20mA isolated
- Digital: RS-232, Ethernet
- Inputs: Option card of 3 contacts
- To start the analysis
- To start the calibration
- To start the gas test
- Dimensions: 19.00 "(48.3cm) W x 14.25" (36.2cm) D x 5.25 "(13.3 cm) H.
- Weight: 11.3 kg
FID 9000H analyser Uses
The 9000 H heated FID analyser has a wide range of applications:
- EPA 25A and 503 compliance-testing
- Continuous emission monitoring (CEM) of the HCT hydrocarbon source
- Efficiency Control: Scrubber & Oxidisers
- Carbon detection
- LIE monitoring
- Vehicle emissions
- Chemical Mixing processes